Hello! Thank you for taking the time to visit our website here at kandkmatwick.com. We explore what food means at the individual and collective level from a range of perspectives: linguistic, historical, anthropological, gender, communications, and cultural studies.
- Subscribe to our updates. We publish periodically posts on a range of food-related topics, from culinary tourism to storytelling on tv cooking shows, to the history of recipes and cookbooks. Sometimes we’ll also include our own latest recipes.
- Contact us about freelance writing: We are published writers with articles in top-tier academic journals, contributed a newspaper column, and have written for a variety of other media outlets. We write on a range of topics, including effective communication strategies, best teaching practices, personal development, and reaching academic success to discussing food and culture, cookbooks and cooking shows, and even what it’s like to be twins.
- Contract us to teach: We are experienced teaching Spanish, linguistics, academic writing, professional communications, and food writing. We would love to teach at your university. In-class, online, hybrid– we do it all!
- Book us for speaking engagements: We have been teaching and speaking for more than 10 years. We have given presentations at national conferences and have been teaching at the university-level for many years. We’d love to give a lecture at your event.
- Hire us for coaching: We love one-on-one coaching, well, two-on-one coaching. You get two coaches when you hire us! You get to tap into both of our expertise. We can coach you on storytelling, improving your writing, and setting goals.
- Email: info (at) kandkmatwick (dot) com
We typically respond to email within 24 hours. We’d love to hear from you!